How to make Sweet Potato fries
HOW TO MAKE SWEET POTATO FRIES:
To make these oven-roasted sweet potato fries, simply:
- Cut your fries: Evenly-sized matchsticks, about 1/4-inch wide.
- Soak in cold water: Soak the fries in cold water for at least 30 minutes. Then rinse, drain and pat dry.
- Toss with oil: Transfer fries to a dry bowl or ziplock bag, and toss evenly with oil.
- Toss with cornstarch and seasonings: Then toss the fries with your cornstarch/seasoning mixture.
- Transfer to parchment-covered baking sheet: And spread out the fries in a nice even layer.
- Bake until crispy: Being sure to remove the pan and flip the fries halfway through.
- Let cool: Remove the baking sheet from the oven, season the fries generously with salt, and rest for 3-5 more minutes.
- ENJOY! Then serve and enjoy immediately!